the question about external graphics led the system crash(blue screen) in Macbook

tclulk

I have a 2012 MACBOOK PRO, through Thunderblot2 to connect GTX660 egpu, and successfully using EFI contained WIN10 screen display on the in/outside. But when I was using IE or playing games, it went blue screen (OSX is crash) occasionally. I don't know what is the problem, if there anyone would help me solve the problems. THX

More infos please...

Is it an AKiTiO? How are you powering it? The stock AKiTiO will not be able to provide enough power for a GPU using the full 75W of the PCIe slot.

34 minutes ago, errin said:

I can say that 2012 MBP is not playing well with EFI Windows so you should install MBR instead. But OSX works about 95% of the system it shouldn't have any problems.

is that possible macbook with ATIKIO EGPU able to use MBR mode?

1 hour ago, Dschijn said:

更多相关信息,请...

它是一个AKiTiO?你怎么供电呢?股票AKiTiO将不能够使用的PCIe槽整个75W一个GPU提供足够的电力。

i'm sorry,i forget say it.U can see my picture i'm sorry,i forget say it.U can see my picture,U will know

QQ截图20160609211313.jpg

IMG_1879.JPG